Sunday, April 8, 2012

Beyond Question: Epilogue

Well, dear friends, as we end this journey I want to thank you for following, and for trusting me with inviting you on this transformative personal journey through Lent.  I hope that it has blessed you, and I know that it has certainly blessed me.  Through the interaction on this blog I learned more about what it means to follow Jesus, about how important a variety of experiences are in our lives, and especially how important it is to ask ourselves empowering questions, just like Jesus did.

Please email me any thoughts you've had on this journey, as this Beyond Question experience will provide the basis for a writing project that I've been asked to do.  I'd be interested in any thoughts or feedback from you!  You can email me at eric.burtness@gmail.com  Thanks.

I'd like to leave you with one final song; Let me Rediscover You by Downhere.  I love the last words, "Jesus, let me rediscover you." 

Thanks what it's all about, isn't it? 

Blessings on your journey.  I'll see you again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for guiding us through our journey...an incredible, magnificant, awesome blessing! May we continue to "Rediscover" Him in ways anew each and every day.

    Caren

    ReplyDelete